星期五, 四月 15, 2005

With Pythagoras~

"Maths is God" From a person. Yeah~ He is really my trusted associate.

I looked at my watch, is 8:13pm, I was extremely shocked because I still at U6S1, darkness has conquered the whole alma mater at that time. I was not alone, but with a great friend. In my opinion, he is a smart and diligent manager, anything consequence, any possibility, any percentage, he already calculated in his mind. This is because he believes in ACCURACY. He is superb.

His name is Hong Fai 宏辉, I have to mention him because only both of us stayed until an hour before I typed this blog. 6 hours collaboration really a suffering and enjoying work, but from his face, I couldn't feel his tiredness. We did lots of wood works, saw this wood, hit this nail... My God, why am I so free?!?!

From our long conversation, I suddenly found that he looks like Pythagoras, his thinking exactly same as Pythagoras, I wondered he is the next life of Pythogoras. "Mathematic rules the Universe" Pythagoras said. "Maths is God" Hong Fai quoted. Wow... Maths, indeed, everything formed by maths, because of Maths, we created thing, also because of Maths, we devastated thing. Maths really powerful than God sometimes.... Wonderful, I also fall in love with Maths.

Today, I would like to thanks to my brethren, the legend SanJay, he spent his whole afternoon to assist me in drawing poster. And him, Hong Fai... A trusted associate.

1 条评论:

*Ke/\/!x* 说...

Erm.. so touchin.. wat u mentioned here.. if ever known by hong fai, he will be very very glad.. Pythagoras.. hmm.. u r so lucky coz u r with him til dat late.. nvr wonder u r dreamin? lol