星期六, 四月 30, 2005

Great Days

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow are great days.

29 April--- an extraordinary day. Birthday of dear Waijin. So, wished her a happy and wonderful birthday.

30 April--- a great day to our world peace. This is a victory of freedom and justice, this day is 60 anniversary of the death of Adolf Hitler....

1 May--- the most meaningful and greatest day to all labours, workers, and entire proletariat class in this world. This is also a victory of humanity.... Our today achievement is because of the huge contribution of those diligent labours and workers. Do pay respect to them~~~

Today, MUET is quite challeging, but don't know why I am very enjoying during the exam.... although that is tough...

We always say "History is always repeated." Really, really, it is repeating!!! And made me recall something happend two years back... Today birthday celebration is much same as a birthday celebration when I was form 5, that time, I was celebrated together with my..... my "previous" by my classmates, sigh~~~ our birthdays also almost same (She is smaller than me a day)....like today~~~ Luckily, today classmates are not naughty as last time...

Still have 27 minutes to go!!! A neogenesis will happen in my mind and body, a drastic change of Arthurnonyx~~~ Salute!!!

没有评论: