星期六, 四月 02, 2005

Laputa

Hayao Miyazaki, I think everyone known this guy, he is a great anime maker. Honestly, I am being fascinated greatly by his numerous masterpieces, such as Princess Mononoke, Laputa, Totoro, Naussica, Spirited Away and etc etc....

This song you listening is the main theme of Laputa.... or called "Castle of Sky", I really love the story, it talks about the journey of a young pilot with her girlfriend, a descendant of old Laputa(Princess Laputa), looking for a deserted castle of the sky, Laputa. My dearest comrades, you should have a watch to this anime...

Besides that, Princess Mononoke is also a wonderful anime.... Mr.Miyazaki, I always respect you although you are Japanese.... You did bring the happiness to our world. Thanks......

1 条评论:

Kaito Liew 说...

天空之城~~~