星期五, 八月 05, 2005

Island

Everyone has his or her own island, so am I. But, I think my island is rather simple than other. But for me, it is a great dream for me, the thing I dream for decades. A lot of 'normalized' people seem first pail of golds, a PhD, a Dato, a pretty wife or a Benz as their island.

For me, those are nothing worth than rubbish although billions of human are trying to land this so-called 'The wonderful island'. Last Saturday, some of my friends and I went to watch a great, meaningful and marvellous movie that I ever watch in my 20-years life, "The Island". I love this show very very much, it has loads of philosophy of living, meaning of surviving and those have implanted in my mind. Everyone has his or her island, everyone fight for their island. But, what are they going to do when they realise their island actually just a wasteland which covered by thistles and thorns.

My island is simple, but hard, very hard to achieve. A normal and HEALTHY body. Haha, maybe you will said that we are already healthy, high achievement of medicine technology, no war, no plague, what are we worrying of?? Ya, you are right. But, for me, I never think like that. A lot of people might say I am joking when I saying my legs pain or my kidney is not well, and their way of saying are arrogant and make me uneasy. When I was small, I already disliked 'Doctor' this term, because for me they are a capitalism-creature which only want to clear his stock and enlarge his capital storage, so simply ask for operation, force you to swollen all of useless pill eventhough sometime you are healthier than he! I am bored when I saw a doctor.

Some of my close friends known I cannot let a freezing substance touch my mouth or my throat, because it will lead a cascade effect of devastation in my respiration organs. That's why, I have never drink any cold water for 8 years!!! (Ya, sometime I will do it secretly to fulfill my jealosy, now i really stopped until~~~ unknown) My lungs have a critical problem (Doc: Imcomplete Development) since I was 12 make me cough and flu all the day all the time and asthma. Then, I learned swimming, thanks god, the condition was being better and have not been cured entirely.

That time, western technique was useless to save me, so I was brought to some Chinese herbalist. They said that my stomach is my main source of my sickness, and affected my lungs working and also said my body are hurt internally and that also my main reason of my skinny and bony body (My self-esteem was extremely low because of my skeleton-like muscleless body, I was shame and sometimes I was wearing shirt when I swimming although my swimming skill is well). And, they advised me to less eating meat. Numerous of remedies were 'experimented' in my body, like a guinea pig. My body sometimes better sometimes worse, the root of my illness have not been destroyed. Last year, doctor warmed me that my liver and kidney are relatively 'weak' and ask me not to drink Coke and other gaseous liquid until the condition is clear. Besides my internal organ, my eyes and legs have some problem, but my lung, my kidney, my stomach and my liver are my priority in battling my sicknesses.
Sigh.... I am talking too much rubbish. Haha, dun be so worry, dude, at least I am surviving.

The glory record I achieved in fighting my illness is I have No flu anymore. Flu-free!!!! Haha, fighted for 8 years, finally gained the victory. I believed that I will defeat all my enemy in the near future and make a beautiful landing to my island. May the force be with me. My another island... Emmm.... I will try my best to persevere my health for the sake of my another island, another dream of my life....my dear...

If you gave me no A or all fail in STPM and a healthy body, I will agreed without any thinking, because HEALTH IS WEALTH!!!

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

long time has not seen u post a blog here.. quite a surprise to see u posting sumthing here.. at least u still hav sumthing to say.. where the 'dearest' song? take care of urself... health can be maintained if u hav the will to do it..i had asthma too.. hahaha.. dunno whether u believe it anot.. coz i was once the district runner.. my asthma had less visited me since i joined training in my secondary sch.. so be strong.. determination can fight against it.. at least ur spirit will always lit u up.. continue to swim man,swimming is very good for fighting asthma.. kinda regret din learn it last time..hahaha.. skinny is nothing wrong... do not afraid to face the ppl... must take care of ur diet n etc.. can always ask me if u need any 'advice'.. i'm not a doctor anyway... hahaha.. all the best kaiyit...
-wai jin-

*Ke/\/!x* 说...

Be FEARLESS!! im sure health wouldnt be a fear factor for u rite? i knew u r a tough guy. i was once encountered some problems in my respiratory system when i was in form 4 too.. been submated to PUSAT TIBI MALAYSIA (what u call it in eng?) b4.. ha ha.. slept with all those real TIBI patients. Well, kinda scary.. coz i tot i was same with them. wheneva i saw their X-ray strips, kinda scared me. I tot i'll just be lyke them one day. lol! n during last year's year-end holidays, i had this serious chest pain (or more particulary lungs pain).. i was scared. coz i dun wan to be submated to "there" again. I told myself "im OKAY.." hehe. but after few days, the chest was still very very pain until i realli kenot hold it. so, i took lrt by myself, all the way to 'there' again with my off-case appointment card (i had difficulties to walk dat time, pain until i realli ... ... speechless) then had to walk all the way (almost +-500m)to 'there' summore. alone! pain! he he.. n u know what, they dont certified me n they blamed me n asked me "why u dont come for appointment? it's ur fault. it has been 2 years n it was expired. u cant go in just lyke dat. there were no docs for u here." stupid rite? dat time iwas real pain n walked all the way, then they said lyke dat. merciless! n i told them i went for the appointments everytime. but they just dont believe. sighed. i left the 'place' with anger n more anger. I was scared n disappointed of coz. coz i dunno what to do. I walked all the way back home without consultin any docs or expertises. I told myself, not to think bout 'im having lungs prob!'.. im okay! so.. i juz dont care so much n go on with life, days passed n soon, the chest wasnt pain anymore.. i dunno what is my situation now n i dunno whether it will strikes me back in future either.. but i just hav faith in myself. i will be ok. n im ok. U"LL BE ALRITE! HAVE FAITH IN URSELF n TAKE CARE. my dude. force will be with u.