星期四, 八月 11, 2005

Hhhhh......H for???

H for what? When we were children, our teacher tought us H for house, H for horse... But, I will teach my younglings H for HAZE!!!!! Haze again!!! Since when, Mr. haze already became a part of our normal life. Everyear, I dare say that, everyear, our country is encountering the haze trouble. I wanna ask Our elected dear leaders, our chosen government, What are they doing right now?!?! Probably hide in somewhere to escape himself or herself from this man-made contamination.

Indons are bullshits!!! This is really unfortunate to have a neighbour like this. Burning something beside your house, and you just keep quiet until absorb too much those harmful gas and get lung cancer... Why our government didn't make any complaint to those hillpigs-Indons? Because of "Asean Spirit"? Indeed, Malaysian leaders are afraid of Jakarta, this is undeniable fact, I still remember last time, lots of activists protested in front of Malaysia Embassy, and they shouted, screamed, "Serang Malaysia." And our leaders just asked public and media to calm down and remain silent. Sigh.... I don't wanna say too many, in short, Indons is a cause of our country instability...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com These are works of brainless Indons!!!!

Dude, Do you know the reason of dinosour extinction? If you wanna know, please go out and stay there for 10 minutes, you will know!!! We are following the step of T-REX!!!


Another H.... is Allusjd Goed!!! Holland, the Netherlands. My Dutch auntie, uncle, my pretty cousin sister and cute cousin brother with their Mat Salih friends came to Malaysia last week. Ahh.... 4 years already didn't see them, time going so fast. Haha, a Dutch whiteman told me that Malaysia is the safest place in the world. Then, I gave him a 'unbelievable' look.... haha~~~ now I think he realized that his lungs no longer safe anymore in this land. Once my health getting better, I will stay there for couple of months. Ya, now I have to work hard hard to achieve my 'island'...

Today is 7th day of 7th lunar month, or Qixi. This day is Chinese Valentine Day, so I wished the lover of this world happy forever...

2 条评论:

BooNMiNG 说...

you are surely on the speeding boat depart for your desire destination.

*Ke/\/!x* 说...

for those who went for docs coz of the haze probs, government shud collect all the bills n claim them from Indonesia.. lol!! correct anot? lol lol!