星期六, 八月 13, 2005

Calm

Finally finally, I can smell the fresh air. This is air of freedom after 5 days 'enemy' haze isolation strategy. Ahhh... Because of this stupid haze, made me cannot concentrate on my study (Lame Excuse), eventually I can start my revising...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com So romantic~~~
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe sky is Blue again~~~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look, above these news pictures have similarity! That's Haze Emergency. I found it in my storeroom, a memorable newspaper cutting when I was standard 5. This picture recorded that 19 September 1997, entire Sarawak went into Emergency condition as it API reached 835!!!! Is 835!!! Man, so terrible. Beside it is yesterday, Kuala Selangor(518) and Port Klang(525), both area are enforced by emergency order...

History always tell us that history is repeating time over time, and what human learned from history is: HUMAN LEARN NOTHING IN HISTORY. Sigh~~~

1 条评论:

*Ke/\/!x* 说...

alrite.. i dont think it's a lame excuse for not studyin.. coz i had this difficulties to breath n not feelin well all day long. energyless to concentrate in studies. lol. oh yea. bout the 2nd pic.. the romantic one? hmm.. i cant figure out what's that.. birds? or cats? lol! they look lyke some coarpses.lol