星期一, 五月 30, 2005

Negotiation done!!

Aaarrggghhh, finally, eventually, lastly, the problem solved entirely. This is really a hardship for me. So now, the form six t-shirt is like that:


Front....


Back....

Firstly, I have to thanks to my two great and powerful tailors who assisted me at negotiation, they are my dear mummie and my dear auntie.... Secondly, is Kenny and his brother Henry~~ Thirdly, and my comrades of form six council that always reinforce me all the time, they are Hong Fai, Kevin, Chin Nee, Pei Yoke..... etc etc, Lastly, My U6S2 allies, and my dear sister Wei Zi.....

So, now everything already settled, every form six have to buy.... No matter you support or not, you have to buy also... Our form six council already done our job, tried our best already, the colour changed to superblack from that ugly shitty brown... Now, is your turn to show your responsibility!!!!

1 条评论:

@murn@ 说...

wow....ok
credits to you man....
really nice design....
i will surely wear it with pride to show my support and faithfulness to my one and only president Kai Yit...Man Sui