星期日, 十二月 18, 2005

Sanjaya Birthday Party

Master Sanjaya, the Legend. Yesterday night, there was a great moment happened on this planet: the 19 anniversaries of my comrade, Sanjaya. Happy birthday to him...

Therefore, his parents held a celebration for San. We, Boon, Kenny, Kemmaw, Xiangwei, Lester and I, six handsome guys had a wonderful and delicious BBQ dinner, which prepared by his mum, in San's house compound, we, plus San, seven future leaders had a looong conversation and chatting until midnight. Just like a gathering for old friends, this kind of moment, I like it!!!!!

Sanjaya, I know this guy since we were in lower six. Don't know why, just few days, we already became friends. Perhaps, in buddhism, this is the effect of a cause. For me, he is a trusted and helpful ally, and also a top-secret keeper. When I facing some difficulties, he is always the first who give me morally and mentally supports and definitely standing a sameline with me. During the school time, we have a lot of topics to discuss, to debate because we are sharing some similarities in our hobbies. I always treat him as a great brother, because I saw myself in his shadow.

Although he is not a Chinese, I always feel his strong chineseness, much greater than those 'banana', he has a lot of hidden ability, just like a jade that hidden in a stone..... I really hope that "long live our comradeship!!!"

From tomorrow onward, I will stop blogging, and maybe stop online for a week to purify my mind and reconstruct my body. See you.

没有评论: